Printing from Home or Wireless
Cook Memorial Public Library District offers remote printing that can be retrieved at either library location. All you need is your document, internet access, and a web browser.
- Your document must be saved as a file or available as a web page that does not require a login.
- Black & White printing is 10 cents per page. Color printing is 25 cents per page.
- Print jobs expire and are automatically deleted after 4 hours.
- Printing from the library web page or catalog is not free when printing from our remote printing service. Printing from these sites is free when using a library PC.
- Help is available by clicking the question mark (?) on the PrintSpots Mobile Printing Service window.
- No refunds will be given for blank or unwanted pages.