Get in Touch
Para dejar un mensaje en español, llame al 847-362-2330 y marque el número 3.
Renew Materials: 847-362-0438
Send an Email Message to...
- the Director, for general questions about library operations or concerning library policies.
- a Library Trustee, to communicate directly with the board of trustees.
- a Children's Services Librarian, for questions about materials and programs for children age 14 and under.
- an Adult Services Librarian, for general research questions and help with books, movies, music, newspapers, magazines, databases, and programs.
- the Checkout Desk, for questions regarding your library card account.
- the Webmaster, for questions or comments pertaining to the website or catalog.
To register or change your email address for receiving library news click here.
Find Your Next Good Book
Looking for that next good book? We can help! Fill out this form and a librarian will respond via email with titles picked for you.
Suggest a Purchase
Recommend an item for the library's collection.
Freedom of Information Act Request
Requests for public records should be submitted to the Freedom of Information Officer of the Cook Memorial Public Library District.