Cook Park Library, Meeting Room on Lower Level
413 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
Dates & Times
- Friday, April 20, 2:30pm – 5pm
- Saturday, April 21, 9am – 4pm
- Sunday, April 22, 1pm – 4pm ($5.00 bag sale- we supply it, you fill it)
Sale Kick-Off/Preview for Friends’ Members
- Friday, April 20, 12pm – 2 pm
Become a Friends member at the door for just $10/yr or $50 lifetime membership.
Drop off your former treasures that are in *good condition, anytime during library hours.
Collection barrels at Cook Park and Aspen Drive libraries available until Sunday, April 15.
*good condition = no broken bindings, torn pages, or signs of soil, water damage or mold.
- Fiction and Non-fiction: Children’s, Young Adult, and Adult
- Picture books
- Media: DVDs, Blu-rays, Audiobooks, vinyl records, and video games
- Travel guides, computer books, and technology related books published after 2015
We Cannot Accept
- VHS video tapes
- National Geographic and other magazines
- Encyclopedias and yearbooks
- Condensed books
- Text books
We are looking for Book Sale Volunteers – before, during and after the sale. We start work in early February and will finish Monday, April 23.
Sale proceeds support the Cook Memorial Public Library District.