Stay current with your library account using Shoutbomb text messaging.
Receive messages about:
- holds ready to pick up
- items due soon
- overdue materials.
You will also be able to renew items and request lists of holds and items due soon.
What you need
- A mobile phone with text messaging service
- Your 14-digit library barcode number
- Library account password
SignUp is easy as 1,2,3!
- Text “signup” to email@example.com
Si desea utilizar este servicio de texto en Espanol, envie la palabra “registrese” a firstname.lastname@example.org
- When prompted, enter your library card barcode number.
- When prompted, enter your library account password.
- Regular text messaging rates may apply.
- Response time for the sign up process can vary by carrier.
- Shoutbomb does not replace notifications sent via email/phone/print.
- You may wish to add the Shoutbomb email as a contact in your phone’s address book.