We are OPEN with Basic Services! Here’s what to expect…
Properly worn masks are required at all times while in the library for individuals over age two.
Masks are required even if you have had the COVID vaccine or have recovered from COVID.
Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, 1- 5 p.m.
Access our Collections
- Browse our collections in-person at Aspen Drive and Cook Park libraries.
- Pick up holds.
- Unable to visit the library? Consider homebound delivery: 847-362-2330 x1401.
- Our eLibrary is always open with an expanded collection of titles.
Available In-Library Services
- Printer, copiers, faxing, and scanning (with limited assistance)
- Limited number of computers with one-hour maximum
- Voter Registration
- LINKin and Interlibrary Loans
Unavailable In-Library Services
- Public seating areas
- Study Rooms, Digital Studios, The Workshop
- In-person programs/events. See our Virtual program offerings
- In-library reading materials, such as newspapers
- 1-on-1 Technology Assistance
- Notary services
- Children’s play areas and toys/games
- Exam Proctoring
- Contactless scanning, copying, and faxing. Call us for information: 847-362-2330, Aspen Drive x1402, Cook Park x1302
- Mobile hotspots and laptops available for checkout
- Virtual program offerings
- Homebound delivery: 847-362-2330 x1401
- Pick-up of craft materials for children’s programs. Registered patrons will receive email messages with specific instructions on when and how to pick up their materials.
How to Help
- Please stay home if you are experiencing COVID symptoms, awaiting the results of a COVID test or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
- Return materials to exterior book drop slots.
- Bring your library card to use the self checkouts and to use a computer.
- Keep visits short to allow access by other patrons.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from staff and other patrons.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Cook Park: Pick up at the Drive-Up Window or inside on the hold shelves.
Aspen Drive: Pick up inside on the hold shelves or if you prefer contactless lobby pickup, please use the link in your hold notice to reserve a time or call the Checkout Desk at 847-362-2330 x1406.
Online Library Card Registration
Don’t have a Library card or has your card expired? Apply for a temporary library card.
Be sure to permanently register your card within 30 days.