Sign up for CMPLD eNews to get the latest updates straight to your inbox.
- Masks are required for anyone not fully vaccinated.
- For the safety of unvaccinated children and teens, masks are required in Children and Teen Areas for all visitors regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from staff and other patrons.
Please stay home if you are experiencing COVID symptoms, awaiting the results of a COVID test, or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
Unavailable In-Library Services
- The Workshop Returning Soon!
- 1-on-1 Technology Assistance
- Children’s play areas and toys/games
- Exam Proctoring
Cook Park: Pick up at the Drive-Up Window or inside on the hold shelves.
Aspen Drive: Pick up inside on the hold shelves or if you prefer contactless lobby pickup, please use the link in your hold notice to reserve a time or call the Checkout Desk at 847-362-2330 x1406.
Online Library Card Registration
Don’t have a Library card or has your card expired? Apply for a temporary library card.
Be sure to permanently register your card within 30 days.