To set up your library account password:
Leave the password field blank and click LOGIN.
This will prompt you to enter a new password.
Type in the password you would like to use. Re-type the password into the second box.
Click LOGIN again. This will set your password to the one you just created and take you into your library account.
- Passwords may be from 2-30 characters long
- Passwords are not case-sensitive.
- Passwords should not use special characters (e.g. punctuation).
- Passwords must not contain common trivial patterns. For example:
- A character that is consecutively repeated three or more times (e.g., aaaa, ababa, bbbb).
- A set of up to four characters is that is consecutively repeated two or more times (for example, abab, abcabc, abcdabcd)