2022 Tax Season
The library will receive the following printed forms from the IRS in English and Spanish.
Please note: The IRS previously bundled the 1040 and 1040 SR together. They are now separate products.
All other federal forms and publications can be found online on the IRS website.
The Library will receive very limited quantities of printed state forms from the Illinois Department of Revenue:
- IL-1040 Instructions
- Schedule IL-E/EIC
- Schedule IL-E/EIC Instructions
- Schedule ICR
- Schedule ICR Instructions
- Schedule IL-WIT
- Schedule IL-WIT Instructions
All other state forms and publications can be found online on the Illinois Department of Revenue website.
Order Forms from the IRS/IDOR
Need More Time?
Taxes are due Tuesday, April 18
- Federal- Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension
- State- IL-505-I, Automatic Extension Payment
Inflation Reduction Act 2022
For more information, visit the IRS website.
AARP Tax Appointments
One-hour appointments, Thursdays, February 9–April 13
9 am-1 pm at Aspen Drive Library
AARP volunteers provide free tax assistance to anyone, with a special focus on taxpayers 50 and older or those who have low/moderate income. Register online or call the library at (847) 362-2330.
What to bring to your appointment
- Photo IDs for each person on the tax return
- Social Security cards for each person on the tax return
- Checkbook for direct deposit of refunds
- Last year’s tax return
- All necessary tax documents (W2, 1099, SSA, etc.)