Please note: Beginning October 26, the three adult study rooms at the Cook Park Library in Libertyville will be unavailable due to construction in the Fiction Room. Please call 847-362-2330 to reserve a temporary study room.
Study rooms at the Aspen Drive Library can still be reserved online during this period.
Study rooms are available for use during library hours.
Adult Study Rooms
- 6 study rooms are available at our Aspen Drive location.
- 3 study rooms are available at our Cook Park location.
- Adult study rooms are available to patrons 14 years of age and older.
- Book online or by calling the library at 847-362-2330.
Children’s Study Room
- 1 children’s study room is available at our Cook Park location.
- The children’s study room is available to patrons 11-14 years of age.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Book by calling the Cook Park Children’s Reference desk at 847-362-2330 ext. 1304
Study Room Rules and Guidelines
- Study rooms can be reserved up to 1 week in advance for up to 2 hours a day.
- Due to high demand of our study rooms, your reservation may be cancelled if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.
Conference Room Rules and Guidelines
- Available at Aspen Drive for groups of 5-10 people.
- The conference room is available to patrons 14 years of age or older.
- The conference room can be reserved up to 1 week in advance for up to 2 hours a day.
- Your reservation may be cancelled if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Book by calling the Aspen Drive Reference Desk at 847-362-2330 ext. 1402.
The meeting rooms at the Aspen Drive Library and Cook Park Library are available for use by in-district groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, civic, and other non-profit activities, when not being used by the library or its affiliated organizations.
Meeting Room Capacity
- Aspen Drive Meeting Room – 56 people.
- Cook Park Meeting Room – 48 people.
Meeting Room Rules and Guidelines
- Room applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a Cook Memorial Library Card in good standing.
- Room reservations require a minimum of one week’s notice and can be reserved up to 3 months in advance.
- See our full Meeting Room Policy for more details and a list of available equipment.