Using the Studios
- Open to registered library cardholders age 14 and older.
- Reciprocal borrowers (registered cardholders from other library districts) may use the Studios on a walk-in basis, but cannot make reservations ahead of time.
- Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times
- Maximum 3 hours per day; reservations will be held for 15 minutes
- Studios can be booked up to 1 week in advance
- The cardholder who books the studio must use their own library card and remain present in the studio during the entire session
- The cardholder is responsible for any damage or misuse of studio equipment
- No food
- Covered drinks only
- Limit: 2 people per computer station. Maximum 4 people in Cook Park Studio A.
- Use of the studio is for media projects only
- All projects must be saved on an external memory source (eg. flash drive, external hard drive, personal online storage)
Studio users must abide by the library’s Use of the Library policy. As the policy states, “library patrons are expected to act with consideration for other people using the Library and for staff who are giving service.” Please be aware and respectful of others and refrain from any conduct or noise that could be considered disruptive.
Checking Out Digital Equipment
- Equipment available to patrons 14 and older with a registered library card in good standing.
- $1/day late fee for overdue checked-out studio equipment
For general borrowing information please refer to the library’s Borrowing Materials page.