Cook Memorial Public Library District cardholders can check out free and discounted passes to a variety of cultural institutions in the Chicagoland area.
To check out a pass, visit the Children’s Reference Desk at Cook Park or the Reference Desk at Aspen Drive. You can find out the availability of passes online or by calling the library.
- Passes can only be checked out to patrons with a valid Cook Memorial Library card.
- Passes cannot be reserved ahead of time and must be checked out in person.
- Loan period is 7 days.
- Limit one pass per family, per week.
- Admission offers vary by museum. The museum will collect the pass when you visit and you may be asked to show identification.
- Air Classic Museum
- American Writers Museum
- Aurora Regional Fire Museum
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum of Lake County
- Bronzeville Children’s Museum
- Brookfield Zoo
- Cantigny Park
- Cernan Earth and Space Center
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Children’s Museum in Oak
- Elgin History Museum
- Elgin Public Museum
- Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- Illinois Railway Museum
- Institute for the Study of Ancient Cultures Museum
- KidsWork Children’s Museum
- Geneva Lake Museum
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art
- Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
- Naper Settlement
- Pleasant Home Foundation
- St Charles Heritage Museum
- Volo Auto Museum