- 3 adult study rooms in the Fiction area (main level) available to patrons 14 years of age and older. 2 children’s study rooms in the Children’s Department available to patrons 11 to 14 years of age. Children
- 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- To reserve an Adult Study Room
- Call the Adult Reference Desk at 847-362-2330, ext. 1302. Upon arrival, please check in at the Adult Reference Desk.
- To reserve a Children’s Study Room
- Call the Children’s Reference Desk at 847-362-2330, ext. 1304. Upon arrival, please check in at the Children’s Reference Desk
Cook Memorial Public Library District Attn: Gabriella Pantle 413 N. Milwaukee Ave. Libertyville, IL 60048
Upon receipt of the completed application and review by Administration, the requested date will be reserved.
Download the Meeting Room Application
- Sign on to a library computer with the bar code number on the back of your card.
- Up to 3 hours per day.
- If you forget your card, ask a librarian to look up the number for you.
- If you have a card from another Illinois library district, register it at our Checkout Desk. Then you will be able to log on to a computer with your card.
- Guest passes for visitors from other areas available at the Reference Desk.
Cost Black and White: 10 cents/page Color: 25 cents/page
Scanning and Faxing The library provides scanners to scan documents, photos, etc. to a USB flash drive or email address free of charge. The public scanners have outgoing faxing capabilities. Charge for faxing is $1 per page, to be paid in cash. It is not possible to receive faxes at the library.
Mobile Printing Print from any personal computer or device off-site or at the library using our remote printing service. Print now!
To request a pass for one of the participating museums, visit or call one of our locations to find out about current pass availability.
The library has a limited number of passes for each participating organization, and they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Museum Adventure Passes are limited to one per family and are checked out using your Cook Library card.
Loan period is SEVEN DAYS.
Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or by phone.
Admission offers vary by museum. The museum will collect the pass when you visit and you may be asked to show identification.
For local book clubs we provide book-lending services to over 140 active clubs! Let us help you start your own. See the Book Clubs page for details.
For further information: 847-949-2200, ext. 1399 Para más información: 847-949-2200, ext. 1072
You must provide two forms of identification Please see the Illinois State Board of Elections’ Registering to Vote in Illinois pamphlet for eligibility requirements and acceptable forms of identification.