Stay current with your library account using Shoutbomb text messaging.
Receive messages about:
- holds ready to pick up
- items due soon
- overdue materials.
Renew items and request lists of holds and items due soon.
What you need
- A mobile phone with text messaging service
- Your 14-digit library barcode number
- Library account password
SignUp is easy as 1,2,3!
- Text SIGNUP to (844)-390-2152
Si desea utilizar este servicio de texto en Espanol, envie la palabra “registrese” a (844)-390-2152
- When prompted, enter your library card barcode number.
- When prompted, enter your library account password.
Other useful commands
Text these commands to (844)-390-2152
- ADDCARD to add additional family members’ accounts
- MYCARDS to list the library accounts registered
- MYBOOKS to list all checkouts and holds on an account
- Regular text messaging rates may apply.
- Response time for the sign up process can vary by carrier.
- Shoutbomb does not replace notifications sent via email/phone/print.
- You may wish to add the Shoutbomb phone number as a contact in your phone’s address book.
How to Unsubscribe
To stop receiving text messages, text QUIT to (844)-390-2152.