The Library is committed to strong financial stewardship and accountability of its operations. The following information explains how the Library is funded and how money is spent, along with details on FOIA requests.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Meet the Library Trustees and Management Team
- Library Board Meeting Minutes and Agendas
- Public Meeting Calendar | Meeting Schedule Ordinance (PDF)
Meeting dates and times listed in Ordinance subject to change.
- Annual Budgets: 2019-2020 (PDF) 2018-2019 (PDF)
- Financial Audits (see below)
- Annual Statement of Receipts and Disbursements (PDF)
- Budget and Appropriations Ordinance (PDF)
- Levy Ordinance (PDF)
- Compensation – see last page of Annual Statement of Receipts and Disbursement.
Pursuant to Illinois law (5 ILCS 120/7.3), a certified list of employees whose salary and benefit packages are $75,000 or greater is available for inspection during business hours at the District’s administrative office, located at 413 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Libertyville, IL.
The Library does not employ any lobbyists or pay for any organizations to lobby on its behalf. However, the library has institutional memberships with the American Library Association and the Illinois Library Association which do lobby.
- Bidding Opportunities
FYE June 30, 2019 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2018 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2017 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2016 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2015 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2014 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2013 (PDF)
FYE June 30, 2012 (PDF)